Location: Quad Cities
Industry: Light Industrial
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Compensation: $11.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read point to point electrical diagrams
- cut to length, strip and crimp wire.
- use hand tools such as wire cutters, crimpers and wrenches
- accurately terminate and route wires at the designated locations and described by an electrical diagram
- solder wires to specified point
- High school diploma GED or relevant electronic/assembly experience
- Must have an aptitude for electronic control equipment
- must be able to pay attention to detail consistently
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25lbs – 50lbs.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 6-4:30, with overtime
All positions are contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check.