Riverside Staffing is currently seeking Welders and Fabricators for our clients within the Quad Cities Area. Each welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms. We are currently hiring on all shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal/steel products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
If you feel you qualify for this position apply now!
All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Previous experience with lathes, micrometers, calipers
- Ability to lift 50lbs plus