If you are motivated and have excellent leadership skills and then apply for the Transcription position, We are looking for people to perform alpha-numeric data entry into a computer system either pre-recorded voice messages or from paper. A transcription position is to capture the information from the original media (voice recording or paper) and convert it into electronic data. Specific custom rules may apply to certain projects. You may work on several different projects in day and the rules may differ from one project to another. The majority of our transcription workload is listening to pre-recorded voice recordings and transcribing the information heard into electronic format (text). Some of these voice recordings could contain names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers (any combination). Or a caller might have answered some survey questions or left comments regarding a customer service experience. First, second and weekend shifts available.
Transcriptionist Starting Wage: $9.00 – $10.50 an hour
Transcriptionist duties and responsibilities:
- You must be able to perform the primary job duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Listen to or read information and data enter it into appropriate fields quickly and accurately
- Apply job instructions to work performed with little supervision
- Use reference materials such as zip code database, job instructions and general job guide (Transcription reference manual) to ensure information is entered accurately
- Use established guidelines and procedures to determine the completeness of transcribed information and code appropriately
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Ability to type at least 55 words per minute upon hiring.
- Within 30 days you are expected to meet or exceed company defined productivity requirements.
- Exceptional spelling skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read, interpret and apply instructions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Management reserves the right to assign, reassign, or otherwise change the duties, responsibilities, and requirements to this job at any time.
All jobs are contingent upon a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $9.00 to $10.50 /hour