Riverside staffing is currently seek a part-time shipping clerk for a local John Deere Distribution center located in Milan, IL. As a Shipping Clerk, you are responsible for the timely shipment of parts to the customer. This is a part-time position working 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Monday – Friday). This position will occasionally flex hours to support coverage for either the 1st or 2nd shift team members as needed.
• Ensure proper quantity & packaging of requested parts
• Ship parts in cost effective & timely manner
• Perform data entry in Excel and other software systems as required
• Create shipping documents as needed
• Arrange transportation for shipments
• Maintain cleanliness in assigned area
• Assist in tracking of problem parts
• Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
• Communicate with Customer through e-mail, phone and face-to-face correspondence
• Work toward continuous quality improvement
• Stay current with changing technology
• Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Shipping Clerk must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
• High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
• Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
• Previous customer service experience
• SAP software experience/knowledge
License & Certificates:
• None Required
This company is wanting to review candidates right away! Call NOW 563-355-5212 Let’s get you WORKING!!