Riverside Staffing is currently seeking multiple Shipping and Receiving specialist for a local manufacturer located in Moline, IL. This candidate will gather and package items for shipment for field managers and representatives, administrative assistants, and other recipients. Candidate will assist in maintaining inventory of all stocked items. Receives, verifies and stores incoming inventory items on a daily basis.
Shipping and Receiving Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives and processes orders to be shipped out to customers.
• Prints out pick lists to pull inventory for shipping to customers.
• Creates shippers and bills of lading.
• Packages items in accordance with various shipping requirements.
• Updates computer records regarding shipping and receiving of packages and supply inventory.
• Accesses computer records as needed to trace shipping schedule and location of packages.
• Assists in loading and unloading incoming shipments and moves items to storage areas.
• Receives and stores incoming inventory.
• Performs other duties as requested.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
• Must be able to use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
• Must be able to bend, stretch, push, pull and lift at least 50 pounds.
• Good attendance and punctuality are a must.
• Must be available to work any shift.
There are several positions available within this company! This is a Temp-To-Hire opportunity! START IMMEDIATELY!! APPLY TODAY JOB TOMORROW!!!
If you are interested in this position please call our office at 563-355-5212
We look forward to helping you find your next CAREER!