Riverside is currently seeking motivated candidates for a manufacturing company located in East Moline, IL. They are looking for experienced Assembly Workers to be part of their team! You will begin the basic assembly of company machinery.
Shift:1st Shift 7am- 3:30pm
Starting Wage:$12- $13 per hour
Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
• Install casters, compressors, water condensers or air condensers, cylinders, hoppers, receiver tanks, water valves, and any other part required per machine.
• Bolt together cab tops and bottoms.
• Clean and buff cylinders.
Job RequirementsRiverside staffing is currently seeking a Sales and Leasing Consultant for a local property management company. This is a first shift full time temp-to-hire position. Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Sales and Leasing Consultant Job Duties:
- Answer phones, filing, tours and leasing apartments
- Maintain positive resident relations/customer service
- Develop and copy office forms, letters, and notices as needed, and make move-in files
- Resolve minor concerns or issues (with help of manager if necessary)
- Process 30-day notices and figure prorate amounts due
- Process rental applications, prepare new leases and move-in files, walk apts. before move-in
- Make keys (apt. mailbox and garage) and issue keys to new residents and contractors
- Prepare renewal leases
- Schedule final walk-through on apartments and garages-evaluate apartment requirements such as painting, carpet, etc. with manager
- Make move in folders, move out packets and welcome folders
- Write and process work orders
- Review and follow up on daily answering service reports and writing work orders as necessary
- Sort mail and open accordingly
- Utility bill notification
- Post-holiday closing signs and update voicemail
- Check and respond to property emails
- Be sure to follow the weekly flyering schedule per the marketing binder and complete on a regular basis.
- Tag abandoned property
- Enter and post all checks and do deposit, twice weekly
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to use electronic communications professionally and efficiently
- Knowing, understanding and utilizing the make ready board
- Knowledge of required telephone, email and sales techniques
- Demonstrates complete knowledge of the features and benefits of Barker Communities
- Understanding of application information, screening process and rentals
- Understanding occupational hazards and safety procedures
- Understanding fair housing laws
- Regular use of hands to manipulate tools, phones and computer keyboards
- Frequently stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, walk distances and steps
- Be able to lift and or move up to a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Organize work, set priorities and make productive use of time
- Work effectively with others
- Exhibit a professional manner when dealing with prospects and resident(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Follow written and verbal instructions on a daily basis