Riverside Staffing is currently seeking a qualified Production Scheduler to organize production according to demand and quality standards. This candidate will be the one to ensure our client’s goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. An excellent production scheduler is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. This candidate will be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are a MUST for this role
Production Schedule Responsibilities:
- Plans and establishes production schedules for a wde variety of manufacturing departments involving diversified piece parts, assemblies, or tooling to conform with master production schedules.
- Ensures proper allocation to work center, load, capacity, and efficient utilization of equipment.
- Monitors and tracks material inventories, production progress, and other factors that affect schedules
- Modifies and adapts production schedules and issues order changes to accommodate revisions, cancellations, or priorities.
- Prepares all required reports, paperwork, and correspondence.
Job RequirementsProduction Schedule Requirements:
- 2 years minimum previous experience in related position or field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Exudes versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and integrity.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to pas pre-employment background check and drug screen