Riverside Staffing is currently seeking Paint Prep Technicians for a local steel manufacturing company located in down town Davenport, IA. As a member of the Paint team, you would learn all aspects of the paint department through on the job training. This is a 1st shift full time temp to hire long term opportunity.
Hours: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
Starting Wage: $10.00/$12.00
- Responsible for loading the product on the paint line conveyor system via hoists or other available methods of material handling. Additionally, smaller parts are manually loaded onto a conveyor system. Employees are responsible for quality inspection of the product as they prepare it for loading on the moving line
- Wash/Dry/Surface Prep: Put product on and take product off line
- Off Loading: Responsible for removing product from moving conveyor or booth transferring product to carts or pallets
- All employees are responsible for inspecting product at each of their assigned stations to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Will thoroughly clean all painting equipment or assigned areas
- The employee is responsible for safety adherence at all times.
- The employees are required to be cross trained to cover various job duties in this department.
- Lifting capabilities-75 lbs; Push/Pull 100 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements is a must
- Ability to work in a high temperature work environment
- Ability to wear a respirator is required.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional attendance, positive attitude, teamwork abilities, and good communication are expected.
- Previous experience in manufacturing setting is a plus
This company is wanting to review candidates right away! Call NOW 563-355-5212