Location: Quad Cities
Industry: Light Industrial
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Compensation: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Make and install plumbing lines for machines and solder.
- Cut copper by hand tool and machine.
- Mark and bend lines according to machines using pattern lines.
- Pre-assemble and solder some lines and components.
- Use flaring tool on some assemblies.
- Produce other miscellaneous assemblies.
- Install plumbing lines on machines.
- Solder and brace lines on machines.
- Perform any other duties assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, twist, kneel.
- Ability to do long hour repetitive work.
- Work consistently and safely.
- Have 20/20 corrected vision.
- Skilled in blue print reading.
- Listen and follow directions carefully.
- Must be able to be trained in the proper use of other assembly line equipment including (but not limited to) forklifts, overhead hoists, and pallet jacks.
- Must be able to understand and complete departmental paperwork.
- Knowledge: Technical school background
- Skills: Use of hand and power tools, able to solder, some math.
- Abilities: standing, bending, able to push machine to next station.
- Working Conditions: Working with natural gas torches, power tools.