Riverside Staffing is currently seeking pallet builders for an amazing family owned company located in Rock Island, IL. This company specializes in Industrial packaging- They manufacture wood pallets, skids, and crates!
Pallet Builder hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
Pallet Builder Job Description:
- Cut and build wooden shipping crates
- Cut wood with power saw: table saw, radial arm saw
- Assemble crates using air powered nail guns
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Operate forklift and pallet jacks
- Use a tape measure and be able to add/subtract fractions
- Work in a non a/c warehouse
- Wear long pants and steel toe boots
- Comfortable working in Fast pace environment
Pallet Builder Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 – 70 lbs. on a regular basis
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a labor intensive environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to work overtime as needed
This is a Full-Time Temp-to-Hire position! Call Riverside Staffing today 563-355-5212 and let’s get you working!
All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment drug screen and background check.