Are you looking for Full time employment? Riverside is hiring Packaging/Pickers for a local Quad City distribution center. Packaging Picker plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our clients warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff, a Picker selects, bundles, and organizes products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to customers. Pickers prepare multiple orders timely and resourcefully throughout the working day.
Starting Wage: $11.00-$12.75
Packaging/ Picker Position Duties:
• Handles pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory
• Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
• Physically pulls warehouse items by the stated number, size, color, quantity, quality, etc. requirements
• Compare and inspect physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order
• Packs/wraps orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment
• Transports orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the proper material handling equipment
• Ensures that orders are staged correctly for each delivery