Are you looking for Full time employment? Riverside is hiring Packaging/Pickers for a local Rock Island distribution center. Packaging Picker plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our clients warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff, a Picker selects, bundles, and organizes products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to customers. Pickers prepare multiple orders timely and resourcefully throughout the working day.
1st Shift: 6:00 am-3:30 pm Monday- Friday
3rd Shift: 10:00 pm-6:30 am Sunday- Thursday
Starting Wage: $10.00-$11.00
Packaging/ Picker Position Duties:
- Handles pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory
- Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
- Physically pulls warehouse items by the stated number, size, color, quantity, quality, etc. requirements
- Compare and inspect physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order
- Packs/wraps orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment
- Transports orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the proper material handling equipment
- Ensures that orders are staged correctly for each delivery
Packaging/ Picker Requirements:
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure, and within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle detail oriented work to insure proper items and quantities are picked to arrive at customers in good condition.
- General fluency in English required, verbal and written
- Agility to stand and walk for extended periods of time as a primary job responsibility
- Capacity to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. intermittently during a typical work shift
- Observance to established safety guidelines in conducting physical work activity duties
All Positions are contingent upon pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Call Riverside Staffing TODAY 563-355-5212