Do you have experience working in the manufacturing industry? Do you enjoy creating and building? We have the perfect positions for you! We are seeking a wide variety of candidates for a local steel processing company!! These positions are all full-time Temp-To-Hire with potential for growth.
Starting Wage: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour based on experience
Overhead Crane Operator Responsibilities:
• Daily machine operation for plate cutting parts to shape
• Piece processing which could include: finishing, machining, beveling and/or forming
• Machine programming and set up for parts creation
• Production of quality parts to customer specifications
• Work order confirmation on computer (SAP)
• Staging material for shipping
• Operating an overhead crane to move skids of material or plate as needed
• Operating a forklift or side loader to move skids of material as needed
• Carrying/moving packaging supplies and packaging skids as needed
• Other miscellaneous duties as directed by supervision.
Overhead Crane Operator Qualifications:
• GED or High School Diploma
• Previous forklift experience preferred
• Knowledgeable with measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers
• Familiarity with hand tools and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
• 6 months plus manufacturing background preferred
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Basic math skills
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PREVIOUS OVERHEAD CRANE EXPERIENCE
This particular company is looking to interview IMMEDIATELY!!!