Riverside Staffing is currently seeking Welders and Fabricators for our clients within the Quad Cities area. Each welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms. We are currently hiring on all shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd during COVID 19 .
• Manufacture and fabricate finished metal/steel products
• Install and repair various equipment and components
• Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
• Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
• Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
Job RequirementsWelder/Fabricator Qualifications:
• Previous experience in MIG/TIG welding in manufacturing setting
• Ability to bend,lift, stoop, push & pull 50 lbs plus
• Ability to read and interpret with engineering blueprints and schematics
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Previous experience with lathes, micrometers, calipers
• Ability to lift 50lbs plus
MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM AND PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT WELD TEST!
1st and 2nd shift positions available. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you feel you qualify for this position apply now!
All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screen