Riverside Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift Machinist for CharNor Remanufacturing.
Hours: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM Monday- Friday
Starting Wage: $18.00
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Repair machining parts to be re-manufactured.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Provides excellent work ethic and attendance.
- MUST be knowledgeable with G Code and HAAS Machines
This company is wanting to review resumes right away! APPLY NOW! Call Riverside Staffing 563-355-5212 get started TODAY!