Riverside Staffing is actively seeking Laundry Associates for a local Davenport laundry facility! This is a temp to hire first shift full-time position.
Laundry Associate Hours: 6:30 AM- 3:30 PM Monday- Friday
Laundry Associate Duties And Responsibilities Include:
- Sorts items to be laundered
- Lifts clean linens into laundry carts, Folds and sorts dried linens
- Folds and places items in appropriate storage bin or sorter
- Sorts and counts articles to verify quantities of linens, towels, washcloths, clothing protectors
Requirements To perform the job successfully:
- Problem Solving, Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Conserves organizational resources.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
These Openings WILL NOT last long! Stop in TODAY! Let’s get you started at your next career!!