Riverside Staffing is currently seeking a 3rd shift Warehouse Production Supervisor for a local Manufacturing company. This candidate will oversee the daily operation of the Production departments in producing a quality, on time product, train employees to maximize productivity, minimize waste and downtime, and maintain a clean, organized, safe working environment that exceeds OSHA and GMP standards.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follows schedule and shop communications log; records variances.
· Manages the shift manpower needs including job assignments, vacation scheduling, OT planning and other absence coverage.
· Investigates/monitors safety issues; fills out accident report, gives first aid.
· Monitors assignments; delegates specific tasks as needed.
· Provides guidance and interacts with plant visitors.
· Inputs production into the computer system by shift; fills out end of day reports and provides updates on current department activity.
· Gives feedback and counseling as necessary if there are performance shortfalls.
· Promotes the company policies and procedures and leads by example.
. Trains employees on work instructions, procedures and safety issues.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum of 3 years’ Supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of injection molding processes and procedures.
· Excellent planning, communication, and follow through skills.
· Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail skills.
· Proficiency with computer systems.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
APPLY NOW! This company is looking to interview candidates right away!
LET RIVERSIDE STAFFING HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER!