Riverside Staffing is currently seeking an Engineering Estimator to play a vital role in a local manufacturing company located in Davenport, IA. This candidate will perform all aspects of engineering, estimating and inventory control by determining cost of methods required for building company racks and other parts required by customers drawings and designs. This is a first shift position with temp to hire opportunity.
Hours: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM Monday- Friday
Starting Wage: $13.00/ $15.00
Engineering Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepare quotes for all non-rack related products for approval by the management team of President, CFO, Sales Manager, Supervisors and Estimator
- Work with Vendors to develop Outside Processes and Materials suppliers to maintain best pricing and quality for non-rack related products.
- Make sure that all quotes are signed by president, CFO, sales manager, supervisors, and estimator (While it is desirable to have all parties sign all quote forms, in the absence of any of the parties, the quote can be signed by at least two of the parties listed, as long as at least one of the parties is the president or CFO.)
- Design, build, and maintain bills of material (routers) for MIETRAK and enter them into the MIETRAK system.
- Develop and maintain inventory cycle counts to ensure accurate monthly inventories.
- Work with customers as needed in the absence of sales manager.work with engineering departments of customers, as needed or required, to maintain current drawings and requirements.
- Work with all department leaders and shop floor personnel to maintain accurate times and “best methods” on routers.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Engineering Estimator Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or five years experience in Engineering/Estimating of metal products.
- Must be multi-task oriented with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Professional and pleasant disposition, ability to give all clients a positive customer service experience.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
This company is wanting to review candidates immediately! APPLY TODAY!
Call NOW 563-355-5212