Riverside Staffing is currently seeking an Insurance Benefits Account Manager for a local Davenport, IA insurance firm. This is an amazing opportunity with full time hours as well as amazing benefit package.This candidate will be responsible for the completion of all service and marketing activities.
Account Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the marketing process, as delegated by the account executive, client service executive, or employee benefits supervisor, for all assigned prospects, new and renewal accounts; this process includes census gather, RFP preparation (Request for Proposal), carrier submission and follow up, analysis of carrier proposals and preparation of the sales proposal.
- Assists account executive or client service executive in the review and correction of policies, agreements and amendments, as requested.
- Prepare sales proposal for assigned prospects, new and renewal accounts; ensuring accuracy on rates, provisions, etc.
- Prepares communication and enrollment materials for employee meetings.
- Responsible for providing daily customer service to assigned clients, responding to inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Work with account executive or client service executive for resolution of high-level service issues.
- Follow up in writing/email with final resolution and document file, as necessary.
- Maintains an overall awareness of each assigned client’s programs and status of issues.
- Maintains status of work in databases for assigned accounts.
- Fosters positive professional relationships with assigned clients; maintains professional relationships with insurance carriers and vendors.
- Delegates projects such as proposals, census, and other projects to account coordinator for completion as needed.
- Review and correct policies, agreements and amendments.
- Performs other specific duties as assigned.
- Pursues programs of personal & professional development as approved.
Account Manager Job Specifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational multi-tasking and prioritizing skills, along with remaining flexible.
- Proficiency in performing arithmetic calculations including premiums and contributions.
- Ability to comprehend technical insurance policy and contract language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and agency management system.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to evaluate and compare health, life, disability and reinsurance policies and contracts.
- Exhibit excellent team building skills
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree, professional designation or equivalent training and/or experience preferred. Six years of independent agency and Employee Benefits experience.
Licensing and Certification Requirements: Obtains and maintains appropriate insurance agent’s license within 60 days of hire.
Stop into Riverside Staffing!
Let us help you find your next career!!!!
Call NOW 563-355-5212
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year