Riverside Staffing is currently seeking an Electrical Technician for a local traffic and control company! You will be responsible for the installation, testing, troubleshooting of an electrical traffic cabinet. This position will be working under the direction of the production supervisor, the primary objective is to perform the final assembly and final enclosure quality checks.
Hours: 6:30 AM- 4:30 PM Monday-Thursday
Starting Wage: $13.00
- Install and modify electrical machinery, equipment, and circuitry
- Diagnose cause of electrical or machine malfunctions
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Ensure all electrical components adhere to standards
- Read point to point electrical diagrams, bills of material and other production instructions.
- Interpret the available information and assemble traffic control cabinets.
- Test and troubleshoot assembled cabinets. Sign and assume responsibility for final inspection certificates.
- Install electrical panels and other equipment into traffic cabinets.
- Use powered and unpowered hand tools such as screw drivers, drill motors, wire cutters, crimpers, wrenches, shear and powered saws.
- Accurately terminate and route wires at the designated locations as described by an electrical diagram.
- Solder wires to specified points.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Degree or experience with electronics and electrical components
- Troubleshooting electrical and electronic systems
- Knowledge of point to point wiring, reading blueprints
- Skills with hand and power tools for cutting and drilling
- Experience with an MRP system
- Able to life 50+ lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to sit or stand for require 10 hours shifts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics
- Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
This company is wanting to review candidates right away! Let Riverside Staffing help YOU find your next career TODAY!!
CALL NOW 563-355-5212