Riverside Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift Business Development Manager. This local company is looking for a dynamic individual who can maintain and build new customer relationships to ensure long-term partnerships.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
· Build relationships with customers and maintain an understanding of their market, values, and satisfaction
· Ability to identify and develop value-added, profitable business opportunities.
· Collaborate with customers and internal resources to drive practical business solutions.
· Identify key players and maintain understanding of customers’ decision-making process.
· Develop creative solutions to customers’ needs.
· Spend time with customers, through trade shows and site visits, to develop relationships with multiple disciplines and levels.
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
· Superior communication, teamwork and organizational skills.
· Negotiating skills required to build business relationships and develop practical solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to actively listen and identify customer needs and concerns.
· Ability to productively manage time, prioritize, follow through, and accomplish results.
· History of good judgment, including strong business acumen, market interpretation, problem solving, and maintaining perspective.
. Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
· 5+ years of experience in sales
. Experience with technical product lines preferred.
All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screen.