Riverside Staffing is currently seeking CNC Machinist for a local Machine Shop located in Bettendorf, IA! This position is a Full time temp to hire opportunity with room for advancement and pay increase after your first 90 day evaluation.
• Set up, adjust and operate lathes, mills and other machine tools and machine parts to specifications, maintain machine tools and equipment with regular cleaning and lubrication and insure operational efficiency of the machines
• Monitor feed and speed of machines during the machining process
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using basic knowledge of mathematics and measuring instruments such as micrometer calipers, scales, dial indicators, etc.
• Read charts to translate decimal to fractional equivalents with ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings
• Determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerance
• One year related to the duties and responsibilities preferred with hands-on experience, or CNC Certification
• Ensure a safe working environment by conforming to all safety guidelines including, but not limited to, wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE); safety glasses, steel toe/composite toe boots
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Effectively work within established time guidelines
• Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal
• Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or instructed